Friday, January 16, 2015

Thanksgiving

I'm going to throw it back all the way to November and talk about my Thanksgiving because it's really just too good to miss (you'll see why in a second). This was the first Thanksgiving that we have hosted in many, many years. It was actually really fun being the host instead of the guest, you definitely take on a different role, but we had fun decorating the house!



















For the past several years, each time we have hosted a holiday at our house we have done some sort of event. Over the past years we have done the harlem shake, set up photo booths, and many more. But I think this year tops them all. We made a lip dub to "All About that Bass" by Megan Trainor, featuring our entire family. Our camera editing skills may be close to novice but our dancing skills are on par. Without further auedi, I present to you 2014 Radenbaugh Thanksgiving!



Simply, 

Kendall Rose

11 comments:

  1. sweet! I just love the family time! And that cake is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, it simply is the best! And thank you, we try to be as festive as we can:)

      Delete
  2. That video is amazing! Looks like y'all had a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shelby! We definitely try to shake things up when we all get together:)

      Delete
  3. super cute!! those are great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! Now I am in the mood for Thanksgiving. :-) I absolutely love that picture of the tree that looks aflame. That photo should go on your wall somewhere. Stopping by from the Peony Project. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too.. I guess that's what happens when you post about it 3 months after the actual holiday. Isn't that tree amazing? I live in Texas so I often feel like we don't get to experience all the seasons to their full effects but trees like that just prove me wrong. Thank you so much for stopping by Bethany!

      Delete
  5. Kendall! First of all you have such a beautiful family! I have to say I CRACKED UP at some of your family's dance moves like I was done! :') You guys OBVIOUSLY have a lot of fun when you're together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, Norkor you are so sweet! We're all pretty weird and goofy and this is just one of the ways we try to showcase our amazing talents! Ha!

      Delete
  6. Oh Kendall! I also nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! :) You can check it out on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete