Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Good morning and Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great night ringing in the new year and are looking forward to 2015 as much as I am! For some reason this year feels different than all the others, like something big is going to happen, and that excites me.






Last year I focused on me. I wanted to get out of my comfort zone and stop letting life happen to me, and for the most part I did just that. I started this blog, joined a christian sorority, went to a blogging conference, and so much more. I still have leaps and bounds to go but I can proudly look back over the year and know that I accomplished something. 

I have started compiling my goals for this coming year and will be sharing them with you tomorrow. In the meantime, I challenge you all to come up with a reasonable, obtainable goals that you want to accomplish throughout 2015! 

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Simply, 

Kendall Rose





4 comments:

  1. Hi Kendall!

    It sounds like you had a great year - I'm curious what blogging conference you went to? I'm still trying to put my list of goals together, but it's definitely something I'm thinking over! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grady, I went to a conference called The Hundred! I blogged about it back in August if you want to check it out and ready more about it! It was so much fun and I met so many great women that I still keep in contact with. Creating a list can be hard and even overwhelming... it is so hard to create the balance of finding things you want to work on and then finding ways for them to actually be achievable!

      Delete
  2. what is your NY resolution this year? Sounds like last year will be hard to "out-do"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just posted my "official" list today! I really want to focus on being brave! I am determined to stop listening to the voice that tells me "no, you can't do it" and ready to venture out and be brave.

      Delete