Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Blog!



My oh my, what a year it has been! It is blowing my mind that Simply Kendall Rose has been up and running for one whole year! After much internal debate and doubt I started my blog January 5, 2014 and haven't looked back since (well that's almost true). Taking the leap of faith to start a blog, let alone leaving it open for the public to read it, has to be one of the most terrifying steps I have ever taken. I honestly had no idea what joy a blog could bring me. Through out this past year blogging and writing have without a doubt become my biggest passions in life.

This blog has opened many doors for me, has given my life direction, and has provided me with amazing opportunities, including attending a blog conference put on by some of my most favorite bloggers, being able to collaborate and work with some great brands, and so much more. But the best part of it all has been the community that I have gained through out this whole experience. Blogging has given me the opportunity to connect with some of the most wonderful ladies all over the world. Women who inspire, encourage, and keep me laughing on a daily basis. I have realized that (although I am not always the best at keeping connections alive) the community is what makes it all worthwhile.  What started out as a fun hobby has turned into something so meaningful and near to my heart.

I never could have imagined all the love and support I have received from every single one of you! My words can't even begin to describe how appreciative I am to you all. I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart and more.  I am beyond grateful and enthused to have you on this journey with me and I am so incredibly thrilled to see where 2015 takes me!

Below are some of my favorite blog posts from this past year!




 The Hundred Part One/ Part Two/ Part Three






Happy Birthday dear blog! Here's to many, many more! 

Simply, 

Kendall Rose

28 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog turning one! That's an exciting milestone and one I can't wait to reach! I look forward to reading more!

    Courtney | The Everyday Elegance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! It is so crazy to me that it has already been a year! Yours will come quicker than you think:)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your one year Blogiversary!! Cheers to many more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! I real appreciate you reading!

      Delete
  3. Happy Blogiversary!! Congratulations on the community you have gained throughout these past 12 months :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That has definitely been the best part about it all!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!!! What a good year of posts :)

    <3 Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! You truly are so kind Daisy!

      Delete
  5. Aww, congratulations! There really are so many wonderful things about blogging and I hope you continue to love it! I really enjoyed that post on The Noticer too, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very excited to see where it takes me within this next year-- so far it has brought me many great things. Thank you for reading and I am so glad you liked the post!

      Delete
  6. congrats on your blogiversary! I wish you many more successful years and a happy new year as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I have my 6 months blogiversary on Friday too :) It's incredible how much blogging can really help you to find your own path in this life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so exciting Iida! It is such an accomplishment to know you've stuck with something for that long (at least for me). Blogging is truly incredible and has changed my life in so many ways!

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the blog anniversary! Great milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your one year!! That's soo exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you stopped by, Olivia! Thank you!

      Delete
  10. Happy Blogiversary! It's so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I truly can't believe it came so fast! I really appreciate your support Zoe!

      Delete
  11. Congrats girl! A year is an amazingly long time ❤️ Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I am hoping it will be a great one:)

      Delete
  12. Love your blog and love you. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you Susan! Love you so much!!

      Delete
  13. Love your blog so much! I was wondering what you use to edit your photos or how you put text on them! They look so professional!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ava, you are too kind! I don't edit many of my photos (mostly because I don't know how technically speaking) but I use PicMonkey to add the text and some without any pictures like "What's for You Will Not Pass You By" is taken from a free-stock photo sight. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  14. Yay happy birthday to your blog! What a great milestone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much!! It has definitely been an exciting time for me!

      Delete