Thursday, November 20, 2014

Scare on the Square || Three Weeks Late

Hello sweet friends! 

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week-- it is thursday y'all! Only one more day until the weekend! I was totally meaning to write this post forever ago because Halloween only happened three weeks ago but better late then never I suppose. 
























Blazer | Similar Blouse | Leggings | Similar  Shoes | Necklace |


First off I have to say I found this shirt weeks ago and just knew that it was the perfect shirt for Halloween. I was so excited to wear it, I have to admit I wore it a few times before Halloween actually came around but I was just as eager to wear it Hallow's eve. Of course these leather leggings are the best (as I've shared in my November Favorites). I seriously wear them all the time and they just never get old. And it just so happened that I had some orange flats to top the outfit off and make it extra festive. 

My hometown is the cutest town ever and they had a festival called Scare on the Square. So my sister, mom, and I decided to go downtown to watch watch some dance performances, enjoy each other's company, and I finally got to see my sweet friend, Kendi from Kendi Everyday, and her new store West & Lou. Which by the way if you have never heard of her or seen her website you should totally go look now. 

This was the first halloween that none of us kids went trick-or-treating and the first when my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins didn't come down to spend it with us. It was different to say the least. I have to say in a way it is really depressing getting older because everything changes so quickly. But nonetheless we had fun eating our Whataburger, passing out candy (to the 4 trick-or-treaters that came by), and looking through our silly costumes over the years. 

Simply, 

Kendall Rose

19 comments:

  1. I love your look! That bag is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Loving that Kendra necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All thanks to my mom and sister for helping hide my posing awkwardness as much as possible! Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  3. Your town looks so cute! Would love to visit. Love your leggings & necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may be biased but we really do have the cutest square! Think Gilmore Girls (if you ever watched that) modernized! Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  4. Love!!! how fun! That watch is great! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. We had a blast! As always, thank you Ashley!:)

      Delete
  6. LOVE those red flats. Totally the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best! I slip them on with everything and they are comfy.

      Delete
  7. Looks like you had a lot of fun, what a cute town! I love your flats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! I really appreciate you reading Brittney!:)

      Delete
  8. You look beautiful! I'm dying to sneak in a trip to West & Lou next time I'm in town for a meeting. Hope you had a great holiday, Kendall!

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katy! You must stop by... they have outdone themselves! West & Lou is even greater than Bloom!

      Delete
  9. Too cute! And i have the same Kendra Scott Necklace...score!!!

    Merry Christmas,
    Chiara
    www.that-spark-of-light.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kendra Scott all the way! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Chiara! Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  10. Love your blog and this outfit! So, so cute! I just had one quick question, how did you get your social networks on you blog (on the right sidebar, underneath you picture)? I have tried to find them on blogger and I'm lost!

    Hope you have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete