Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November Favorites

November Favorites


One// Pumpkin everything is my life right now. Pumpkin desserts, candles, seeds, and now add soap to the list. There is really nothing to say other than it's fall and pumpkin rocks my world. 

Two// These earrings are too die for (the ones I have a gray instead of brown, but either way they are fabulous). My mom, sister, and I got these earrings in San Marcos which we now refer to as "the weekend earrings". I wear these beauties all the time and they are now a staple. Long story short, these earrings are everything. And so is Kate Spade. 

Three// I bought this oversized blazer in black a few weeks ago and I have not taken it off since. I throw this thing on almost everyday and it is amazing. I know, I know I keep saying this is everything but really, this is everything. 

Four// This wreath, oh this wreath. It is so gorgeous and has such a natural feel that is great for fall and Christmas time! I have been swooning over this wreath from afar, secretly wishing for some kind person to buy it for me. 

Five// Leather is so in right now and this is the perfect way to sport the trend without breaking the bank or investing in a piece of clothing that will go out of season quicker than you can believe. Once again, these leather leggings have become an essential piece of my wardrobe. They just may be my favorite. 

Six// The holidays are upon us and I have already begun to prepare. I have started to write down gift ideas for everyone and doing all I can to be ahead of the game and prevent any last minute shopping. But I'm sure my preventative steps will not yield the result I am hoping for (insert stressed face here). I am obsessed with stationery and wrapping paper is really just oversized stationary, right? Okay no, but regardless, I'm obsessed. 

38 comments:

  1. OH love that wreath and pumkpin soap! I'm all for the pumpkin too. My favorite thing is probably all the treats at Trader Joe's. The Pumkpin O's (cereal) are life changing!

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I so need to try those! Trader Joes is my weakness so I am so the Pumpkin O's rock!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE leather leggings. I just purchased some from forever21. I have been itching to make a Christmas wreath!!! I love all of these :) What do you like wearing with your leather leggings???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too-- they are the comfiest things ever! I have been wanting to make a wreath too but sadly I just haven't had any time! I tend to wear a flowy/looser shirt with a blazer or jacket of some sort. To be honest I wear them literally all the time so I feel like I wear them with anything and everything:) ha!

      Delete
  3. I'm dying for some leather leggings. I'm hoping Santa brings me some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed for you Stephanie! They are definitely worth the wait!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE those earrings! Gorgeous! And really, who doesn't love wrapping paper?! Although the past couple years I've kept it simple and stuck mostly to wrapping in Kraft paper with red embellishments, but I can definitely appreciate a good paper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have definitely become my go-to earrings in the past couple of weeks! I love, love wrapping paper. And that is actually what I decided to do this year! Well kinda.. I picked some pretty simple wrapping paper and have just been embellishing them all with different things-such fun!

      Delete
  5. lovely picks! Love those earrings and the leggings. I still need to find a good pair of leather leggings - they seem perfect for fall/winter ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are so perfect because they are warm, cute, and oh so comfy! You should look at Nordstrom, Target, Old Navy, or maybe F21?

      Delete
  6. Cute picks. I love the wrapping paper and earrings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Briton! I am glad you liked the picks:)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Isn't is just the cutest? Piper Rifle Co is such an amazing company!

      Delete
  8. I definitely agree with you on the pumpkin soap! I actually stock up on it and use it throughout the year ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, that is definitely a good idea! Maybe I should stop by Bath and Body works and do the same.. thanks for the great idea:)

      Delete
  9. Love me some cinnamon and that leggings is cuteeeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinnamon is just one of those scents that are so yummy and not too overwhelming! And those leggings are everything!

      Delete
  10. I was literally searching online for leggings like those last night - I need to pick up a pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you totally need to! They are so worth it:)

      Delete
  11. Oh man, love that blazer!! super cute! Also good on you for starting to do christmas gift lists, I totally need to get onto that!!
    Neive xo
    theaussieosborns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That blazer is literally my favorite thing at the moment-- I wear it at least 3 times a week. I have been trying to be ahead of the game just so I don't feel like I am scrambling to get last minute gifts!.

      Delete
  12. haha, I'm most definitely going crazy over all the pumpkin-everything this fall! :D (Especially the recipes! <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farrah, I am too! I realized that pretty much every recipe I have posted in the last several weeks has been pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin! But I just can't help it... I am obsessed:)

      Delete
  13. I'm the same about pumpkin... I'm going nuts over pumpkin everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too girl! It's such an addiction it's not even funny. I am definitely "basic":)

      Delete
  14. Oh hello perfect list. You have some great items on here. Also. YES! GET ALL THE PUMPKIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deidre! I am loving (and wishing for) all of these items- seriously! Pumpkin for the win:)

      Delete
  15. Oh that wreath is lovely!!! I'm always looking for new wreaths, much to my Husbands dismay. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Maybe you can sell him on the fact that it is natural and outdoorsy (if he is into that sort of thing)! But also it's just fabulous:)

      Delete
  16. Leather..... I want some but not sure how they would look on my legs right now haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leather is so in right now and I really just can't get enough of it! Oh you should definitely try it- even if its only a sliver!

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. Blazers rock-- and this one is oversized so it is comfortable yet still chic:)

      Delete
  18. Love those leggings so much!! I'm dying for a pair!

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely invest in some Whitney! They are so worth it:)

      Delete