Friday, October 17, 2014

Woodsy Wardrobe









Ever since seeing this jacket on Camp Patton I have been so in love. When I finally got my hands on it, I just couldn't resist (actually my mom was just really nice and decided to make my dreams come true)!


I of course took this act of kindness and figured she wouldn't mind extending her kindness a little more and let me borrow her sweater as well.  
The weather was gloomy and chilly but not cold enough for a coat so this sweater/jacket combo was so great. 

This sweater is everything. It's the perfect thickness (throw on a jacket for fall and thin enough for spring) and it's oh so pretty! 

And these boots. I just can't get enough of them. Like I said in my favorites post I am obsessed with booties. They are my go-to shoe right now and they should be yours too. 
Please excuse my awkward posing-- I'm sad to say there will be no future modeling career in store for me. 

Shout out to my brother for taking the photos of me although I will be hosting a seminar on how to hold a camera straight next time. 

I hope you all are having a wonderful week! You are almost done--hang in there!

Simply, 

Kendall Rose



Jacket- here
Booties- here
Sweater- similar here




32 comments:

  1. The jacket and boots are sooooo cuteeee!!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that whole outfit AND the pictures--they look different and that is what is appealing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! Oh wow-- it is good to hear some input on those! Love that you stopped by Sarah!:)

      Delete
  3. The color of that jacket really is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! I loved that it was so unique!

      Delete
  4. That outfit is perfect. The coat. Sweater. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you Mary! I appreciate you stopping by:)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. You are the sweetest, my friend! Thank you!:)

      Delete
  6. You look lovely! I love how you paired that pretty jacket with those boots! The florals give it a bit of a feminine touch, which is so great!

    <3 Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy, thank you! I am so obsessed with ankle boots right now... and the sweater is just amazing:)

      Delete
  7. This outfit. ALL GOOD THINGS. Love the combo and the styling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you are the sweetest! Thank you so much:)

      Delete
  8. I love everything about this! That jacket is a musthave! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your shirt and the rolled up pants look! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That has been my go-to look lately! Thank you Ashley, I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Love that jacket! The outfit looks wonderful put together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow-- such a compliment! Thank you Jessica!

      Delete
  11. Super cute outfit! Love everything together, but the boots are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! The boots are my favorite!

      Delete
  12. That's an adorable jacket! :] (+ I love the boots!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jacket is super awesome and comfortable! I love the boots too:) Thank you for reading Farrah!

      Delete
  13. I love that jacket! So cute! and it works so well with everything too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the jacket is so versatile! Definitely a staple for me! Thank you Laura!

      Delete
  14. I love this outfit! I need that jacket in my life ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target girl! It really is such a great piece and so easy to pair with everything. Thank you for stopping by Tiffany!

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Oh thank you Katie! You are the sweetest:)

      Delete