Friday, September 19, 2014

Pumpkin Hello Dollies~ Foodie Friday

Happy Friday everyone!

Wahoo!! I made it through this long, never ending week. I have been so tired and overwhelmed and now this week is over! I'm thinking of throwing a party.

I have been trying to plan out my posts more so that I can *hopefully* start posting more often and consistently. I am happy to declare Friday's Foodie Friday! From now on I will be sharing recipes every Friday. I am really looking forward to being able to share some of my favorite recipes and dishes with y'all. If there is anything specific you would like to see or if you have any suggestions or recipes for me please,please send them in. I would love to try them out!

I have been craving some kind of rich, chewy bar and since it is almost officially fall I thought something with pumpkin would be appropriate. Well after hours of searching on Pinterest, all I could come up with was pumpkin cheesecake (I mean really Pinterest!!) and that was just not working for me.

I decided to come up with my own bar recipe involving pumpkin. Yeah... these things are amazing! You have no idea! They are so rich and moist and gooey and just the best things to ever happen. And the recipe is the easiest thing in the world. The whole process is literally three steps. 

 I promise you will love love love them. And so will your family and everyone. But don't take my word for it. Try them out- you will die.


Ingredients

2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 can of pumpkin puree
1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
1 cup of butterscotch chips
3/4 cup of unsalted butter (melted)
21 oz of sweetened condensed milk

Directions

Preheat over to 325
Mix together all of the ingredients in a large bowl(except the sweetened condensed milk)
Transfer mix to a oiled pan and pat down mix evenly 
Put in oven for 30-35 minutes
Wrap dollies in tin foil and let sit over night








They are super gooey and don't really come out all clean and pretty, but once you taste them, you'll forgive them for their appearance. 

Enjoy my friends!

Simply, 

Kendall Rose

2 comments:

  1. I'm all about the taste, so I will DEFINITELY forgive these for not being perfect-looking. Pinning for when the fall baking mood hits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! Can't wait to try to recipe. I don't mind gooey! =)

    ReplyDelete