Attention everyone, it is officially Fall!
Hip hip hooray! It's finally here and I just couldn't be more delighted!
If you're new here and have never heard about my bucket lists, read about them here. The overall goal of my bucket lists is to accomplish reasonable and fun things over a season. This way you're not too overwhelmed by what you're hoping to do.
I would have to say every season is my favorite season, because by the end of a season I am always tired of the current one and ready for the next to come along. So, as of now, it's my favorite season! (Check back with me in two months about this one... by that time I'll probably be going Christmas crazy)
As we all get ready for the scarf wearing, pumpkin eating, leaf-throwing time of year, take today and think about what you hope to do during this fall season.
Here's what I'm planning on doing...
Autumn Bucket List
- Pumpkin Patch
- Start a book club
- Read three books
- Make my moms pumpkin cookies
- Take a road trip
- Go to Oktoberfest
- Visit Nana
- Have a friendsgiving
- Dallas Arboretum (yes again, the pumpkin display is to die for)
- Go to The Rustic
- Go to the state fair
- Have a Halloween party
- Go to San Marcos
- Perform 10 random acts of kindness
- Go on a hike
- Volunteer somewhere
- Watch my brother show his steer
- Go to adoration at least 4 times
- Make a new blogger friend
- Give up sweets for one week (for real this time!)
- Purge my closet and donate what I'm getting rid of
- Write in my Grateful journal everyday
- Go camping (or more reasonably glamping?)
- Watch the sunrise
- Pick apples*
- Eat at Harvest (New Farm to Table Restaurant)
- Buy a new scarf
- Plant something
- Initiate a meet up/get together with three people I just met
- Start a bible study
- Keep my room clean
- Have a pen pal
Thank you all so much for following along!
Please leave a comment below or hashtag #SimplyFallBL on Instagram/FB/Twitter to show me your Fall Bucket List! I can't wait to see them:)
* I'm not quite sure how I'm going to pull this one off... so if you have an apple orchard that just needs to be picked- I'm your girl!