About a week ago Kat from, Clayton Family Kitchen , nominated me for a Liebster Award. I had no idea what it was but I was super excited to find out. The Liebster Award is an award passed on from one blogger to the next. It's pretty neat because it's a way to introduce yourself to other bloggers which is great for expanding your audience and building relationships via blog.
So here's how it works. I tell 11 random facts about myself, then I answer the 11 questions Kat has provided me. Lastly, I pass it on to 11 more bloggers and ask them 11 questions that I have come up with! Are you excited? Okay let's go.
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I'm literally addicted to Diet Coke, though currently I am trying to kick the habit. (But I'm drinking one as I type... busted.)
2. The most important thing to me in life is my family.
3. I want to be neighbors with my parents and siblings when I'm older. (see 2)
4. I tried to go without deodorant to become more natural and decrease the chemicals in my body. I made my own and it worked...until it didn't.
5. I have had over 10 heart surgeries.
6. I have to set between 8-12 alarms every morning to ensure that I get up on time.
7. Last summer my mom surprised me with tickets to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, which is still my claim to fame (I'm in the background dancing with a pink shirt when Jake Owens performs).
8. I pierced the third hole in my ears, by myself, when I was a junior in high school as a act of defiance against my parents... they weren't even mad when they found out. Fail.
9. I like to listen to classical music when I take baths. And I recently started to listen to french music when I write. I don't know why but they both just help me focus.
10. Becoming a mother is my number one goal and aspiration for life (and having a pretty cool husband would be nice too).
11. I am deathly afraid of cows. Oddly enough, my family bought our first cow (really a steer) this year, but he doesn't bother me as much.