Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Bucket List

Hello Hello!

Okay so I have been making bucket lists for quite some time now (I have one for my life in general but I also make separate ones for every season) but I never actually complete any of the lists. In lieu of my new years resolution I am now making it an official goal of mine to complete my bucket lists. 




While most bucket lists consist of "once in a lifetime" things,  I'll be focusing on adventures that will make my everyday life more fun. I will be completing a different list for each season. Which is much more reasonable and much more fun!:)

I have been finishing up my summer list all week long and I am so excited to share it with you all! 


       Summer Bucket List

-  Go to the Dallas Arboretum
- Eat at a food truck
- Take a calligraphy class
- Go to College Station
- Start a monthly breakfast club
- Find a job
- Read 3 books (Then Came You, Divergent)
- Go to a horse ranch
- Make homemade ice cream
- Eat at Rise No 1
- See a play
- Go to a baseball game
- Attend The Hundred
- Go to the farmers market *
- Make a new friend
- Have a round birthday cake with tall candles
- Eat at the german restaurant in downtown
- Learn the name of the german restaurant 
- Host a get-together/ party
- Eat a macaron
- Bake my mom's Texas Sheet Cake
- Spend more time reading the Bible
- Find a work out I like
- Go a week without sweets
- Keep in better contact with relatives
- Eat an ice cream cone covered in sprinkles

If you make your own bucket list or have any suggestions for me please Instagram or Twitter me with the hashtag #simplysummerBL

I can't wait to see what y'all have!


Simply,

Kendall Rose

*I haven't done great at completing much on this list (see y'all I told you I'm the worst) but I did go to the farmer's market so I'm not a complete failure right?

§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt

Preferences

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog from the Social Saturday link up; glad I did! I'm excited to be following along via Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow Whitney, so glad you found me! I just followed you on BlogLovin:)

      Delete