Thursday, July 3, 2014

Social Media

Social media is so important in the blogging sphere. It allows readers to keep up with the bloggers in more ways than one and more importantly it allows the bloggers to interact with readers on a more personal level. Social media actually gives me a way to get to know YOU. 

By following me on twitter you will get notified via twitter when I post blogs/pictures/ect... basically everything about my blog life.  You can also see who my favorite bloggers are and find some amazing new blogs as well.


Following my personal twitter will give you the opportunity to get to know me on a more personal level. I tweet about my thoughts and occasionally about my blog. I plan on tweeting more about my blog on both accounts. 


My Instagram is filled with photos of my everyday life. I usually post a sneak peek of what will be coming up soon on my blog.

Facebook is a great way to get in touch with me, since I am on quite a bit. I update my Facebook when there is a new blog post. And I hope to be making a page soon that will be completely devoted to Simply Kendall Rose and all things blog. 


BlogLovin' is just amazing. I am so excited to finally be apart of the BlogLovin' community! By following me on BlogLovin' you will be notified via email when a new post is posted or you can log on to your account and the posts will show up on your feed. 


Pinterest  is another great outlet to keep up with Simply Kendall Rose. I pin all my how-tos, obsessions, and favorite meals.  


Twitter: @SimplyKendallR


Personal Twitter: @KendallRaden


Instagram: KendallRadenbaugh


Facebook: Kendall Radenbaugh

*I will be making a Facebook page dedicated to the blog soon*

BlogLovin': Simply Kendall Rose


Pinterest: KendallRaden 


Thank you so much for reading and following along with me. 
I can't wait to get more involved within the blog community and I look forward to getting to know each and everyone of you!

Simply,


Kendall Rose





Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt

No comments:

Post a Comment