Thursday, June 26, 2014

Father's Day

Sorry this is over a week late.. this has been my busiest week yet. Between tests and projects and looking for a job, I have barely had anytime to myself!








Father's day weekend was very adventurous to say the least. Saturday morning we woke up bright and early to rush to Fort Worth to watch my brother show a longhorn and the Autobahn show. It was a long yet fun day...the whole time we were sitting in a barn surrounded by animals, all I could think about was getting a huge frozen yogurt in a cone covered in sprinkles. After I attempted to google "frozen yogurt surrounded with sprinkles" place and failed miserably...I settled for pizza. Actually my dad picked the place and really how could I say no.

You know those times when it feels like nothing is going right for you? Well Saturday was one of those nights…we went on a search for a big card like we got my mom...fail. When searching for streamers, all I could find were Christmas colors...fail. I didn't buy any balloons because I knew we had some at home from Mother's Day…but then I couldn't find them so fail again.

Father's Day was actually quite wonderful! We slept in some (finally) and had a slow start to the day. My dad's only request was an omelet with spinach and some blueberries for breakfast…easy enough! After breakfast we lounged around just soaking up the down time which we all rarely seem to get now-a-days. My Grampa came over in the afternoon and we sat outside and grilled as we chatted about the weekend and life in general. At the last minute we decided to see 22 Jump Street...although it was hilarious I'm not so sure it was the best movie to see with your grandfather... I think it is safe to say we may have scared him just a bit.

Dad - thank you for all that you do for me. You continuously show your love and support for me and the family through your hard work and dedication. We are all so proud of everything you have accomplished in your personal and work life in the past several years. Although the past couple of months have been hard on us, especially for you, I admire your perseverance and strength. I know that Grams is with you each and every day and she is so proud of you. Thank you for being my dad and thank you for always making sure I know that I am loved. I love you!







Simply,

Kendall Rose
Preferences
Preferences
Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment