Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pure Joy

The other night was Big/Little reveal night for my sorority. I had someone in mind who I wanted but I didn't want to get my hopes up and be let down if it wasn't her. I knew in the end that whomever I got would be for a reason, but I just really hoped that it was who I was anticipating!


                                                                                  //It was her!//

 I was so overjoyed when I turned around; in fact, I think this may be one of the happiest moments that I have experienced lately. It was just one of those moments where you're thinking "wow, things are looking up!"

It is so amazing how much you can be influenced by your environment around you. I have always thought that I am who I am and no one would influence that. Now that I am beginning to experience so much love and kindness in my friendships, I can tell you that is does! So much. Positive energy is so contagious! I really just can't help but be happy when I am around these group of girls. Their outlook and approach to life is so inspiring! It really allows you to put things into perspective and opens your eyes to how amazingly blessed you are.  


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to wish my sister Dylan, a very Happy Birthday! You're such an amazing sister and I look up to you so much. I am so blessed that God chose you to be my original (and permanent) big and I cannot wait to see where life takes us in these next few years. I am so proud of the person you're becoming and I just know life will take you so far. I love you forever and always. 




Love, 

Kendall Rose


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Kendall Rose, you've hit the mark again! You have learned an important lesson...you are who you surround yourself with. No question positive people bring you up and the reverse is true regarding negative people. The amazing thing is its not difficult if we stay open to those positive people and stay in the moment...joy can be found everywhere!!! PS I agree you have a wonderful Big Sis!!! Something I read...show me your friends and I'll show you your future.

    ReplyDelete