Monday, January 20, 2014

Where Nature Meets City




The other day I was on Pinterest and came across a page that gave 101 Things to do in Dallas, Texas. How awesome is that! Since this year is about adventure and all, I immediately started writing down all the places and things that I want to do this year. The Trinity River Audobon was at the top of my list. I started to look at my calendar and schedule in when I could go, but school and other previous commitments kept interfering. Just when I thought I was going to have to go in the summer, I realized I could go now. Instead of making it a big drawn out deal, I could just pick a date and go for a few hours.  And that is exactly what I did! 

When we first got there I was so disappointed, I didn't even think about it being winter and just expected to see green and flowers everywhere. Almost everything was dead- but that didn't stop us from having a great time!

We really couldn't have picked a better day to go. The sun was shinning and everyone was in a fantastic mood- it really can't get any better than that. 





                                             //This photo was taken by Cade Radenbaugh//



                                                 // The color of these berries is incredible//












It was truly so beautiful and breathtaking. I can only imagine what it will look like in the Spring and Summer time. 

I can't wait to go back!

Simply, 

Kendall Rose

2 comments:

  1. Love following this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the pictures. There is a quote that says, "Your first 10,000 photographs are your worse." It's about getting better each time and learning to evaluate them objectively. The point is that yours look good and keep getting better. :)

    ReplyDelete