Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Adventurous Life

    To tell you the truth, I don't lead a very adventurous life. But that is all about to change. For the past couple of years, I have just kind of been laying low and letting life happen. But the problem with that, I've learned, is that life hasn't been happening to me. It has just been happening all around me.

      Since the new year is upon us it just seemed fitting for me to start my adventure now.
I have decided to stop allowing life to go on around me and to get up, go out and let life happen to me.

   This year my resolution is quite different then past years, instead of setting a goal such as losing weight or spending less money, I am simply promising to make my life an adventure.

    I  have thought about starting a blog for many years but I never knew what I wanted to write about. I thought about fashion, food, or even an advice column, but I could never chose one because I've always wanted to write about everything. I wanted to write about life. The only problem is that I have never known how to start it. Because truth be told, I think that I carry a lot of wisdom, but I am no Ghandi. 

    So, I always think, what makes me so cool that people would want to read about me? And the honest answer is nothing. I have been through more than more in my 19 years than most people will go through in their lifetime, but that doesn't make me better than anyone.  It just makes me more experienced. But again, I know that I am no one special. I am simply a girl who has complex thoughts about life. I am simply someone who has been through trauma and survived. I am simply Kendall Rose.


Simply, 

Kendall Rose

4 comments:

  1. I am very excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what adventures this year has for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendall Rose, you are awsome. Loved the pics. We can find beauty anywhere and everywhere...you have proved that. Tx G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum Yum I like having breakfast for dinner too! AND dessert is good any time.

    Tx G

    ReplyDelete