Thursday, January 23, 2014

Breakfast for Dinner….. and Dessert


Okay I have been waiting to try this recipe for awhile now. I typically am not a big "sweets" breakfast person, but I figured to could count as an adventure, right?  

Well of course I was too impatient to even wait to make it in the morning so I decided to have breakfast for dinner. In the midst of making it, I realized it would probably pair really well with vanilla ice cream.. Oh how right I was. And so Dinner/Dessert was made. 

I also decided to whip up some raspberry purée while I was at it.  Okay lets be real, I have never made raspberry purée before so I did not exactly "whip it up", more like researched until I found the easiest perfect recipe. But I must say, the purée turned out very well.

The next time I make it I will probably soak it over night rather than just 30 minutes, but regardless, the French Toast Soufflé was incredibly delicious. And it made me feel very sophisticated which is always a wonderful thing!
















Simply,

Kendall Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment