Thursday, January 30, 2014

All Things Red and Pink



As holidays approach I always vow to myself to decorate, or at least celebrate it a little. And almost every time (Christmas being the exception) the holiday comes and goes and no decorations are put out. But I decided this year I really would follow through! 

It is always so hard to walk into Target, because I immediately gravitate to the pretty decorations, for which I have no money to buy. As much as I want to buy all of these cute things, it's really not worth spending 25$ on a Valentine's wreath. In order to spend minimally and decorate I always come to a compromise with myself. 

It's this little thing called the dollar section. 

 Sometimes it ends up being a disappointment only filled with food or little trinkets, leaving me to sulk out of Target with even lower spirits than I came in with. Then again there are times when you just hit the dollar jackpot. This was one of those times. 

Everything I have put up was literally a few dollars each! This just goes to show, Target is the best. But we already knew that didn't we?

Simply, 

Kendall Rose

P.S. Thank You all for reading!!










No comments:

Post a Comment